Friday, February 13, 2015

To a Great Friend - SSC94

I'm definitely getting lots of use out of my Butterfly Thinlits. I think they are probably my favourite item in the whole occasions spring catalog. I kept this card super simple for the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps.  Lots of white in here, with just a sprinkling of bling.
 




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Simply Wonderful (SAB)
 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
 
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
 
Misc: Butterfly Thinlits, Rhinestones, Stacked With Love Washi


 


---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2015 Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love how elegant it is even though it is such a CAS card. Great work. Thanks for playing at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet! Love the black and white look with the bling! And I love the fact that you used washi tape! :) Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so elegant and beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week! XX

    ReplyDelete