Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Kindness You Show Has No End...

Sorry folks, life keeps getting in the way of my precious crafting time! :( (My hubby and stepson didn't even get cards for their recent birthdays!) *gasp!*
 
I'm hoping this weekend to get some free time to churn out some cards. In the meantime, here is one I've managed to make in the past few days. It uses some of my favorite Sale-a-bration products.
 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Lotus Blossom
 
Ink: Lost Laggon, Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry
 
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stock; Irresistably Yours DSP (SAB)
 
Misc: Pearls, Sponge, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine in Wild Wasabi, Glue Dots, Dimensionals


---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2015 Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment