Thursday, February 5, 2015

Rev Up The Fun - TBT

I needed to make some masculine birthday cards, and pulled out a retired set and ribbon for it. I figured I'd throw it up here on my blog as a Throw Back Thursday entry, even though these aren't retired that long ago!

 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Rev Up The Fun (retired), Une pensée pour ta fête 
 
Ink: Pacific Point, Memento Tuxedo Black
 
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler card stock
 
Misc: Pearls, Pacific Point 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Chevron Embossing folder, Dimensionals

 

---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment