Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pearly Peacock - PP232

When I was looking for a bird stamp to use for this week's challenge at the paper players, I realized just how many stamp sets Stampin' Up! has made with birds in them. I seem to have lots! Anyway, I chose my trusty Perfect Peacock stamp, and ended up adding a ton of little pearls to his tail. No white at all on this card, which isn't my typical style.
 



 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Perfect Peacock

Ink: Versamark, Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay Blendabilities
 
Paper: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss card stock
 
Misc: Pearls, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Crushed Curry Embossing Powder, Heat Gun


---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2015 Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

5 comments:

  1. Emily, your card is beautiful! I love the pearls on the peacock feathers! Your choice of color is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily this card is truly stunning - the peacock is a real statement bird and the pearl detailing on his tail adds such a touch of elegance. Thanks for joining my CAS bird challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your peacock - just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your peacock - just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily...this card is so elegantly beautiful. The colors used are great and I just love that peacock.

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete