Monday, February 9, 2015

I Seriously Love You - FabFri57

Here's a simple Valentine's card I made for my hubby. I tried to keep it simple since it's for a guy. I used the colors from this week's challenge at Fab Friday as inspiration, which goes perfectly with the Stacked With Love DSP background.
 




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Because You Care
 
Ink: Real Red. Calypso Coral
 
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White card stock; Stacked With Love DSP
 
Misc: Pearls, Calypso Coral Blendabilities, Sponge Dauber, Hearts Framelits, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
 

---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2015 Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet & Simple card for a guy! The sponging and colored pearls give just the right amount of embellishment! I'm sure your husband loved it! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - This is really sweet. Love the use of this sentiment in the heart and your wonderful layering. Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete