Monday, February 16, 2015

Crazy About You for Father's Day - PPA239

My card today is for the color challenge at Pals Paper Arts. I found them to be rather masculine colors, so I figured I'd make a father's day card with some new sets. I was tempted to color the boat in red, but I thought there might end up being too much red so I just left it as is.
 
 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Moon Lake, Crazy About You

Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red
 
Paper: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White card stock
 
Misc: Sponge Dauber, Real Red Candy Dots, Woodgrain Embossing Folder

 

---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2015 Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Father's Day card. Thank you for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, How perfect this card is for a Father's Day message! I love how you've presented this image from Moon Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts color challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect Father's Day card, Emily! I love how you used the challenge colors! Thanks for sharing at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete