Friday, February 6, 2015

Apple Blossoms

What a pretty pink blossom branch this turned into. I used my Pink Pirouette Blendabilities to color the blossoms in this new stamp, and love how spring-y it is. Gives some hope that this cold winter will end eventually!! I'm not sure what kind of blossoms they are supposed to be, but to me in Southern Quebec, they look like apple blossoms.
 
I left it with no sentiment, but I think it would work for Mother's Day, Easter, Birthday, Thank You, etc.
 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
StampsIndescribable Gift
 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Wild Wasabi and Pink Pirouette Blendabilities
 
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Brushed Silver, Whisper White card stock
 
Misc: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Pearls, Labels Framelits, Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals


---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2015 Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

1 comment: