Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pine Branch - FMS163

My card today is for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. I used the Ornamental Pine set, and then "spruced" it up (haha, get it?) with some Dazzling Details glitter. This is the only format of glitter I can really handle, since it's already gluey. I used some snow sequins to embellish the ribbon on the front.
 




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Ornamental Pine

Ink: Garden Green, Early Espresso
 
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White card stock; Trim the Tree DSP
 
Misc: Cherry Cobbler Sheer 1" Linen Ribbon, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Frosted Sequins, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dazzling Details Glitter


---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I just adore this image and every time I see it used, it reminds me that I have it and should use it :) Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic Christmas! It's absolutely lovely. I love the special touches like the tiny snowflakes. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete