Monday, September 29, 2014

Orange Kitty - NAC108 & FMS155

It's rare for me to emboss directly on the card base when I'm making a card, but for some reason I decided to in this sketch to keep it simple. I combined the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches with the color challenge from Nacho Average Challenge. I decided to use the orange to stamp an orange kitty, so the rest of the card fell into place around that.
 




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: You Little Furball, Petite Pairs
 
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow
 
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP stack
 
Misc: Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Rhinestone, Baker's Twine, Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestone, Dimensionals
 


---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

4 comments:

  1. Love that little cat!! What a super cute card!! Wish my bday was coming up!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Emily! I love that little orange kitty! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That orange kitty is adorable Emily! Love how you used the Nacho colors. Thanks for joining us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinkin' cute! The kitty makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete