Monday, August 11, 2014

Traveling Ship

Here's my card for the sketch challenge this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. I won the Traveler set in a raffle at my upline's last week, it definitely wasn't on my must have list, but I have to admit, it's pretty cute. Plus it's gonna make great masculine cards. The map in the background was a perfect companion for the ship.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: World Map, Traveler
 
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede
 
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
 
Misc: Gold Baker's Twine, Circle Framelits, Neutrals Candy Dots, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals


---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, wow - first you are so lucky to have won this great stamp set at a raffle! I'm so jealous. You are right, it does make an excellent masculine card and you have done a great job with the sketch challenge. I love that you "cut up" the World Map. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Crystal

    ReplyDelete