Monday, August 18, 2014

Rustic Pink Christmas Card

I know, I know, another Christmas card... I'll try to do something different this week, but I wanted to share this card that I made for a challenge to create a "vintage chic" card. I wanted to use this ornament set since it and several other lovely sets are retiring on August 27. So, if there's anything on this carryover list you'd like, you need to act fast!


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Hardwood, Ornament Keepsakes

Ink: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride

Paper: Blushing Bride, Whisper White card stock; Champagne glimmer paper

Misc: Holiday Ornaments framelits, Star framelits, Burlap ribbon, Whisper White 5/8" Organza ribbon, Linen Thread, Pearls, Dimensionals

---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like to order from the Holiday Carryover list or would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment