Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Little Pony Punch Art Birthday Card - PP209

I can't decide whether to laugh at this or not, but here's my attempt at a child's birthday card for this week's challenge at the paper players. I wanted to make a punch art card for this challenge, and wanted to do something that hadn't been done before. I searched Pinterest for My Little Pony punch art, and didn't find anything, so I decided to give it a try. There's something missing for her nose, and she kinda looks like a pig with hair to me, but let's pretend she's a MLP :)
 



I made her hair with the Strawberry Slush Baker's twine, which I unraveled. Her body is made with various Stampin' Up! punches. The background is embossed with the new Lucky Stars embossing folder, which will be available in the Holiday catalog in another week!
 
 
 
---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I knew it was MLP right away! Great job! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that!!! I love the gold star sequins with the star embossed background and your little "pony" is adorable. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great punch art card - I too knew it was a My little Pony straight away!! Love the starry background too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete