Thursday, August 14, 2014

I Like You Just Because - NAC102

This week's color challenge at Nacho Average Challenge wasn't my usual color scheme. I'm not a fan of orange. But by making the background with the stamp from the I Like You set, the sentiment can pop off this card in Tangerine Tango. I love these flower outline stamps, and how they make fabulous backgrounds. Some little pearls finish them off perfectly.
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts, I Like You

Ink: Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango

Paper: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Whisper White card stock

Misc: pearls



---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

4 comments:

  1. I love it--that little pop of color is absolutely perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the pearls on the background. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Emily! Simple and elegant! The colors really pop! Thanks for creating with us at Nacho Average Challenges! Hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral background, and the pearls are the perfect touch! Glad you braved the color combo even if orange isn't really your thing :) Thanks for joining the Nacho challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete