Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bright Pink Birthday - PPA215

Today's card combines two challenges, the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, and the color challenge at Pals Paper Arts. I'm not sure I like the green in there, although I do like that combination in general. I sold a lot of cards this past weekend at a show, and I'm running out of birthday cards, so you'll likely be seeing lots of birthday cards on here for the next while!
 




 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Hey You

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper: Basic Black, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White cards stock; 2013-2015 In Color DSP Stack

Misc: Very Vintage Designer Button, Deco Label Framelits, Strawberry Slush bakers twine, Pear Pizzaz Candy Dots, Dimensionals, glue dots



---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. Love this color combination! I just used it on a card today. :) Great card, love the layering under your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your columns of DSP..I would never got them so straight! Thanks for playing along with the pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete