Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You Make the World a Better Place - SSC79

As soon as I saw the colors for this week's challenge at Sunday Stamps, I thought of the World Map background stamp and how the green and blue would be perfect sponged on it. I used sponge daubers to fill it in, which I ended up going over the edges a bit, but I think it looks ok :) I paired it with the sentiment from Starburst Sayings, which I heat embossed with white embossing powder on some Basic Gray card stock.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: World Map, Starburst Sayings

Ink: Black Stazon, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Versamark

Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White cardstock

Misc: Sponge Daubers, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Starburst Framelits, Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon



---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

3 comments:

  1. Very clever interpretation of the Sunday Stamps Color challenge--why didn't I think of using a map as a theme! Great job of sponging too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this world map stamp and it works perfect with the colors for this challenge. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love how you used the Sunday Stamps color challenge! The world map looks great! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete