Saturday, July 26, 2014

Robot Birthday Wishes - TSSC324

Funny, when I ordered this set, I didn't think that the robot would be the first stamp I'd ink up. I got it for the lego stamp, thinking that it'd be useful for kid cards, but then when I started my card for this week's sketch challenge at Techno Stamper, I decided this cute little bot was the way to go!
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Boys Will Be Boys

Ink: Smoky Slate, Wild Wasabi

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Smoky Slate, Mariba Mist, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Starburst Framelits, Circle Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Basic Metal Buttons, Marina Mist Candy Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals



---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. This is such a darling set. I love the robot and I agree the legos are great for boys. You card is wonderful, love the texture and colors. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete