Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hot Diggity Dog Birthday! TSSC321

Last week I used the new cat set in a card, and today I'm using the new dog set, Hot Diggity Dog. Both are super cute and fun to play with. I used the sketch challenge from Techno Stamper as inspiration for this card.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Hot Diggity Dog

Ink: Early Espresso

Paper: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White card stock; All Abloom DSP stack

Misc: Arrows embossing folder, Starburst framelits, Circle framelits, 2013-2015 In Color Sequins, rhinestones, 2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers, Watercolor Wonder washi, glue dots, dimensionals



---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I too love both of these sets, love how you can change up the heads! Your card is adorable and I love the stars. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete