Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Baby Laundry - PPA212

Today's card is my take on this week's sketch at Pals Paper Arts. I took a few liberties with the sketch, but it's what popped into my mind when I saw the sketch. I've been meaning to use these little clothespins on something, so this seemed like the perfect excuse.
 
I stamped the little onesies in Hello Honey and Crisp Cantaloupe, but first I stamped them off onto a scrap of paper, so they wouldn't be as dark. Then I stamped the little flower again on top in the same color.
 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Something for Baby, A Dozen Thoughts

Ink: Hello Honey, Crisp Cantaloupe

PaperHello Honey, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White card stock; Lullaby DSP

Misc: Crisp Cantaloupe Baker's Twine, Gold Mini Clothespins, Pearls, Baby's First Framelits, Dimensionals



---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, how funny is this: We had exactly the same idea when seeing the sketch! Except that I went for the boys version and finally didn't take clothespins (even I wanted at first!) but the hangers. If you wanna have a look, my card is # 34 at the challenge blog. ~ Annemarie

    ReplyDelete