Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sweet Swallowtail - SSSC204

When I was looking around for a stamp to use for this card, I was thinking of a totally different set. Then I spotted the Swallowtail and thought GOLD!!

I made it following this week's sketch challenge at Sweet Sunday.




The butterfly is heat embossed in gold, and I double layered the washi so it would show up enough. For the two embellishments underneath, I put a pearl on top of the gold sequin. It reminds me of earrings. :)




Recipe:

Stamps: Swallowtail

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Kaleidoscope DSP, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay card stock, Gold Foil sheets

Misc: gold embossing powder, gold sequin trim, pearls, Watercolor wonder washi tape


-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment