Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sketch Challenge TSSC295

I'm liking the sketch challenges to get my creative juices flowing, and it takes me away from just CASEing stuff I find on Pinterest. But it takes so much longer to make a card, since I try all kinds of combinations lol.

Anyway, here's the card I made for the TSSC295 sketch challenge currently running at Techno Stamper.



It's made using lots of new products as well as some from the current catalog.

Recipe:

Stamps: Petite Petals, So Very Grateful, Flower Shop, Mixed Bunch

Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding card stock, Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB 2014

Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Smoky Slate

Misc: Petite Petals punch, Arrows embossing folder, Little leaves sizzlits, Pansy punch, linen thread, sponge daubers, pearls, vintage faceted button, dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, so pretty, love the new stuff, can't wait to get mine, I ordered late. Love the embossing and pearls. And the colors too! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very, very pretty. Love the colors. Only thing is it's very hard to read a lot of what you wrote. I hope to make but can't see what flower stamps and punches. I know the Pansy one but not the one that's under it. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete