Friday, January 3, 2014

Loving the New 2014 Occasions Catalog Soooo Much!!

I love so many of the new 2014 stamp sets! At first I wasn't sure about some of them, but the more I use them, the more I <3 them!!


I made this card tonight with only new stamps. The background is the new Hardwood background stamp, which is just gorgeous! I stamped it in Smoky Slate ink on Smoky Slate Card stock. The other layers are Rose Red, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla.


The flower is from the new Blessed Easter single stamp, which I ended up cutting into two stamps so I can use the tulips for non Easter cards. I embossed it with black embossing powder and colored with Rose Red and Always Artichoke markers.


The thank you sentiment comes from the  new Happy Watercolor set, which I also embossed in black. I finished it off with some little pearls.

-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment