Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dreaming of the Beach - Sketch Challenge TSSC296

This card started off based on this week's sketch challenge over at Techno Stamper.


Can you tell it's been -30C with the wind here in Montreal this week and I'm dreaming of being warm on a beach somewhere?! :)


The card doesn't match the sketch *that* much in the end, but I didn't want to do a banner like everyone else, but tried to keep similar elements in the card.
 

Recipe:

Stamps: By the Seashore, Express Yourself

Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Perfect Plum

Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Very Vanilla cardstock, Fresh Prints DSP

Misc: Gold Baker's Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, Woodgrain embossing folder, Decorative Dots embossing folder, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a brilliant take on the sketch, you certainly have the feel of the banner and I am so with you dreaming about the beach! Great card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete