Sunday, December 29, 2013

Colour Challenge Entry AW07

I was looking for some more inspiration today, so I found another challenge to try. This one really ended up being a challenge for me, because it was to use 3 colours: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Coastal Cabana. I think Crushed Curry is my least favourite of all the SU colours. These colours also don't have many ribbons or embellishments currently available for them, so I needed to just use ink and paper.

Here's the card I came up with:

Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango and Coastal Cabana

Ink: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Coastal Cabana

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Label Love

Misc: Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Artisan Label punch

Here's the link to the challenge if you'd like to try it yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome! Thank you for your participation, Emily :-)

    ReplyDelete